<script> tag and ASP

Eivo

I know this is really a tech support question for the people at CuteSoft.net but I have come to the realization that their tech support sucks. So I thought I would just ask people how know what they are talking about.I am programming ASP (classic) in JScript, however there is a WYSIWYG Editor that I need to impliment that uses VBScript. I have read (source here) that you can use the <script> tag to run snipits of code on the server of a different scripting language than your are using.Now, according to the documentation to impliment this editor, I need this code at the beginning of my page...

<!-- #include file = "CuteEditor_Files/include_CuteEditor.asp" -->

and this code where I need the editor at...

<%Dim editorSet editor = New CuteEditoreditor.ID = "story"editor.Text = "Hello World"editor.Width = 500editor.ConfigurationPath = "CuteEditor_Files/Configuration/AutoConfigure/Simple.config"editor.Draw()%>

So I put the <script> tags around that and played around with the code for a while till I got this...

<script src="CuteEditor_Files/include_CuteEditor.asp" language="vbscript" runat="server"><%Dim editorSet editor = New CuteEditoreditor.ID = "Story"editor.Text = "Hello World"editor.Width = 500editor.ConfigurationPath = "CuteEditor_Files/Configuration/AutoConfigure/Simple.config"editor.Draw()%></script>

From the errors I am getting I seems to be reading from "CuteEditor_Files/include_CuteEditor.asp" like I want it to. But the real question is, I don't know much about how the <script> tag behaves. Should the code I came up be reading "CuteEditor_Files/include_CuteEditor.asp" the same way "<!-- #include file = "CuteEditor_Files/include_CuteEditor.asp" -->" would? If not, how can I get this VBScript to work with my JScript?I have a thread on the CuteSoft boards about this and has more information about the issue. http://cutesoft.net/forums/thread/25495.aspxThanks in advance.