Div's aren't resizing when they should

WooZ

Hello all, a very basic question: I have a few div's in my page, but when i resize the window the div's just stay in their original position, but i need them to resize along with the whole page. I know it's a very stupid question but i'm just a beginner hey. :) Greets

I tried this, but as you can see here it still isn't like it should be. Any way how i can fix this?

It seems to be working for me. although I would suggest that if you're going to make a layout like this, you align everything to one side or the other because aligning with a percentage will look different in a bad way depending on the size of the bowser window. I played with it a little with my handy firefox web dev bar:
body{ background-color: #000000; background-image: url(back.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;}div.content {position: relative;top: 130px;width: 525px;height: 60%;border: 1px dashed white;margin: 0;padding: 0;z-index: 4;}

dunno if that helps... probably dosent. if you want to keep it centered, then you'll probably have to break the image up into parts and not use any absolute positioning.