Forum updated?

vchris

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it looks awesome expecially the fast reply thing.i use it alot so...

I didn't say that the fast reply was new .only said that it is cool how it looks now :)

I like the "reason for edit" thing... :)Wow... I tried changing the skin back to the default skin (dropdown menu on bottom left of forum). Note to self: don't do that again.

Edited by Jonas
added another paragraph upon discovering something...

Really?It is kind of nice but it after awhile it'll probably be annoying.
It's not as if you HAVE TO fill it out, but it's better than putting a reason in italics or with an "EDIT: blablabla..." at the bottom. At least as a mod it's nice. :)

I like the "reason for edit" thing... :)Wow... I tried changing the skin back to the default skin (dropdown menu on bottom left of forum). Note to self: don't do that again.
Tried the default skin, nothing much changed, just all link were joined togeather... and there was JS error... PS: just trying to see what "spoiler" tag means...

Some hidden text

If you are asking me, NO i dont have access to admin panel, but guess everyone can see the skin selection dropdownlist at the bottom left corner of the page.....
maan, i hadn't been around in a long time.nice updates :)

The new skin and updates ROCK!So much eyecandy :blink: . vchris, do you have anything to do with it :) ?I especially like the new quick BBCodes like topic link and post link. I know they've been around for a while, but only now they are right there ready to be generated. And I just LOVE the the Acronym tag (is it new actually? I haven't seen it before). :)AND SPELLCHECK!!! Could things get any better?!?! :) Wait, they can. What is this tryit BBCode? Let me try it (excuse the pun)Tryit Editor<html><body>This HTML code was entered from the W3Schools' forum via the tryit BBCode.</body></html>There's MORE!!!!! If your BBCodes are invalid, you can't post your message!!![edit]OK. Currently, this BBCode only links to the tryit editor. I was hoping it's content would be displayed as the code in the editor.Another thing. It seems "reasons for editing" is not available for members, but only for mods[/edit]

Edited by boen_robot

The new skin and updates ROCK!So much eyecandy :blink: . vchris, do you have anything to do with it :) ?I especially like the new quick BBCodes like topic link and post link. I know they've been around for a while, but only now they are right there ready to be generated. And I just LOVE the the Acronym tag (is it new actually? I haven't seen it before). :)AND SPELLCHECK!!! Could things get any better?!?! :) Wait, they can. What is this tryit BBCode? Let me try it (excuse the pun)Tryit Editor<html><body>This HTML code was entered from the W3Schools' forum via the tryit BBCode.</body></html>There's MORE!!!!! If your BBCodes are invalid, you can't post your message!!!
Man, you really have been lazy haven't you? I added the tryit bbcode ages ago. :blink:Just kidding. I really do like the new skin, and the whole look of the forum in general. Would anyone like to fork out some cash so we can get the W3S forum skinned to fit the W3S look? =O

By the way, did you saw that you can now comment on other members? Let me say I already commented some of you, and I'm certanly not over :) .As for the ratings... they might wait a litte longer or I'll have to give too much 5s and the few that are currently 4s might get insulted :) .