Signatures

Jonas

All I see on your website is a blank page... is that supposed to happen? FF 3 on Win XP.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the advice about experimenting small. If I'm trying out a new technique, I'll usually create a file(s) just for that technique. Then when I've mastered it, I'll work it into the project. It's called the scientific method. Change one thing at a time.

You know, I'm taking the higher level science classes at my school and still never understood what they were talking about when they said "scientific method," but now I do :). I wish someone would've explained it like that a few years ago when I started high school.

Oh, I thought they were talking about Charles Cabbage and his famous son, Brussel, called Sprout. His cousin on his wife's side was Cole Slaw. Cole married an Irish lass and had a son George Bernard Slaw.
That has NOTHING to do with the original topic O_o. Not to mention it's not the most intelligent thing I've ever read.

Oh, I thought they were talking about Charles Cabbage and his famous son, Brussel, called Sprout. His cousin on his wife's side was Cole Slaw. Cole married an Irish lass and had a son George Bernard Slaw.
That has NOTHING to do with the original topic O_o. Not to mention it's not the most intelligent thing I've ever read.
This was meant for this post (I"ll move it later).

I thought Charles Cabbage was the inventor of an early printing press that ran on steam power? :)
  • Like 29

• 3 months later...
What's with all those signatures! Everyone has signatures about spammers or answering questions made with php/asp/cf. I guess it's the fad these days.
Well, I normally have a different signature on a forum, but since this is a WEB DEVELOPMENT forum, I kept it to "match" and apply to the forum and keep my sig "on-topic".

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
yeah... I always have an image sig haha... since I use photoshop all the time and i have a photoshop site... but considering nobody hear really has an image sig... I'll just leave mine blank
I used to use an image sig I made - but first, I think now that they are distracting, and secondly, my old sig was... well, not that exciting...

• 7 months later...
I see many people having signature links, so i assume that's allowed, but just to be sure, is it? can i link to any site i like?
See Guidelines And Netiquette, and the "Links in signatures" part in particular.

I see many people having signature links, so i assume that's allowed, but just to be sure, is it? can i link to any site i like?
Also note that general content restrictions laid out in the Guidelines, such as those prohibiting links to rights-infringing content, also apply to signatures.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Ingolme unpinned this topic