RRRGGGBBB Color Chart

SNIPERMASTER

Hey, can someone give me a link or a chart for colors in RRRGGGBBB Format? I play Counterstrike and I'm making a server, and a part of it, to customize words that appear randomly in the server, I need to put the colors in RRRGGGBBB Format, or else it wont work. I've tried RGB and RRGGBB, but it HAS to be in RRRGGGBBB Format for it to work, so if someone could help me, I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!

What exactly is "RRRGGGBBB" format? If you need decimal numbers for each channel, then take the hex value ("RRGGBB"), and convert each value to decimal. If you don't know how to do that yourself, the Windows calculator can do it in scientific mode. Hit the hex button, type the hex value, and hit the dec button to convert to decimal.

For example, you have this color, represented in hex format:#A8C24ESplit it up into channels:R = A8G = C2B = 4EConvert each of those values to decimal. Go to Start -> Run -> calc.exe. Go to View -> Scientific. Click the Hex radio button to change to hexadecimal mode. Enter the value, such as A8, and click the Dec button to convert back to decimal. 0xA8 is equal to 168 in decimal. So the three values would be converted to these:R = 168G = 194B = 78

Hi,I wouldn't use a hexcode at all. Most painting programs have an 'rgb' capability. In CSS, there is an RGB tool:p {color: rgb(Rvalue, Gvalue, Bvalue)}The values must be numeric!