embedding realplayer

Guest shenders

Guest shenders
:) Hi. I have been trying to embed a real media player in one of my pages,for a long time now, and can't seem to make it work.The code in your tutorial works when I am editing the page,it plays fine,but when i submit to server and then open my web page,i just have abox,or place holder on the page.I had it working once with code i got somewhere else but it got deleted.Like i said,plays fine in the web page edit screen but not live.Thanks for any help.This is what i have<OBJECT height=240 width=320 classid=clsid:CFCDAA03-8BE4-11cf-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA><PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="8467"><PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="6350"><PARAM NAME="AUTOSTART" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="SHUFFLE" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="PREFETCH" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="NOLABELS" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="SRC" VALUE="http://mysystem.longandfoster.com/male.ram"><PARAM NAME="CONTROLS" VALUE="ImageWindow"><PARAM NAME="LOOP" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="NUMLOOP" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="CENTER" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="MAINTAINASPECT" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="BACKGROUNDCOLOR" VALUE="#000000"></OBJECT

• 1 month later...

Could it have something to do with all your tags and elements being uppercase? This is currently considered 'bad practice' as it is not valid XML. If your server is case sensitive (read: not Windows) then perhaps this could be the culprit.

:) Hi. I have been trying to embed a real media player in one of my pages,for a long time now, and can't seem to make it work.The code in your tutorial works when I am editing the page,it plays fine,but when i submit to server and then open my web page,i just have abox,or place holder on the page.I had it working once with code i got somewhere else but it got deleted.Like i said,plays fine in the web page edit screen but not live.Thanks for any help.This is what i have<OBJECT height=240 width=320 classid=clsid:CFCDAA03-8BE4-11cf-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA><PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="8467"><PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="6350"><PARAM NAME="AUTOSTART" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="SHUFFLE" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="PREFETCH" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="NOLABELS" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="SRC" VALUE="http://mysystem.longandfoster.com/male.ram"><PARAM NAME="CONTROLS" VALUE="ImageWindow"><PARAM NAME="LOOP" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="NUMLOOP" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="CENTER" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="MAINTAINASPECT" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="BACKGROUNDCOLOR" VALUE="#000000"></OBJECT