PHP array iteration

Guest a1132732

Guest a1132732

Howdy im new to php and i have created a multidimensional array okayhowever i need to create a while statement that will iterate through the array and put the values which are days into radio buttons. Ill show you my code so far<?php$monday=array(1=>'honey pepper chicken','smoked chicken with spinach','pork spare ribs','lamb with peri peri chips','foccacia', 'Avocado Baguette');$tuesday=array(1=>'toast','smoked salmon','caesar salad','chips','chicken parmigaina','fried rice');$wednesday=array(1=>'pork spare ribs','lamb with peri peri chips','foccacia', 'Avocado Baguette');$thursday=array(1=>'chicken parmigaina','fried rice','gourmet italian pizza','honey pepper chicken');$friday=array(1=>'fried rice','gourmet italian pizza','honey pepper chicken','smoked chicken with spinach','pork spare ribs');$days=array('Monday:'=>$monday,'Tuesday:'=>$tuesday,'Wednesday:'=>$wednesday,'Thursday:'=>$thursday,'Friday:'=>$friday);?>i need the days to be put into radio buttons can i do this by iterating throuhg the array im having trouble working it out.

Research the foreach() function as you are dealing with arrays. it makes life a whole lot easier, and php code soo much cleaner :)

<?php$monday=array('honey pepper chicken','smoked chicken with spinach','pork spare ribs','lamb with peri peri chips','foccacia', 'Avocado Baguette');$tuesday=array('toast','smoked salmon','caesar salad','chips','chicken parmigaina','fried rice');$wednesday=array('pork spare ribs','lamb with peri peri chips','foccacia', 'Avocado Baguette');$thursday=array('chicken parmigaina','fried rice','gourmet italian pizza','honey pepper chicken');$friday=array('fried rice','gourmet italian pizza','honey pepper chicken','smoked chicken with spinach','pork spare ribs');$days=array('Monday'=>$monday,'Tuesday'=>$tuesday,'Wednesday'=>$wednesday,'Thursday'=>$thursday,'Friday'=>$friday);foreach($days as $key => $value){  //as the key we have the weekday, and the value is the array  echo $key."<br />";    foreach($value as $key2 => $value2)  {    //as the $key2 we have the number of the dish, and as $value we have the dish    echo "<input type=\"radio\" value=\"".$value2."\" /> - ".$value2."<br />";  }	echo "<br />";}?>

I am not too sure if that is what you want to do, but it shows you one possible outcome for your website, or whatever you are doing :)