I Will Pay Someone

economac1

I have a page - electroelf.com. I have way over-complicated it by using variables in javascript and embedding all HTML in Java documemt.write. It is probably because I don't really understand how to build proper tables. I use AceHTMLPro.If someone can look at the page the product pages are what I need to revise. All the product pages except for the 2nd - Blue Flood Light, are pictures. The page I need to rewrite and apply to all the product pages is that one.I can deposit money in a paypal account if you have one.I lack the time to learn proper coding as I have many things going on. I basically learn how to code by looking at and modifying pages.The page is for my company. I work two full time jobs and play supper-club guitar on weekends. I do not have time to research code. I will pay someone to rewrite the product page so that I can redo all the other product pages. I know for a fact that about 90% of the distributors who look at our pages have Dell’s and use IE and some use Netscape. Also I should ,mention that I've tested all pages with IE and Netscape at resolutions from 800 x 600 to 1280 x 1024 on a 17” Monitor and I want the pages to display exactly as I have them.

I have a page - electroelf.com. I have way over-complicated it by using variables in javascript and embedding all HTML in Java documemt.write. It is probably because I don't really understand how to build proper tables. I use AceHTMLPro.If someone can look at the page the product pages are what I need to revise. All the product pages except for the 2nd - Blue Flood Light, are pictures. The page I need to rewrite and apply to all the product pages is that one.I can deposit money in a paypal account if you have one.I lack the time to learn proper coding as I have many things going on. I basically learn how to code by looking at and modifying pages.The page is for my company. I work two full time jobs and play supper-club guitar on weekends. I do not have time to research code. I will pay someone to rewrite the product page so that I can redo all the other product pages. I know for a fact that about 90% of the distributors who look at our pages have Dell’s and use IE and some use Netscape. Also I should ,mention that I've tested all pages with IE and Netscape at resolutions from 800 x 600 to 1280 x 1024 on a 17” Monitor and I want the pages to display exactly as I have them.
Hi Anders -Thanks for the reply. No I've deigned the website, though I'll add info links later. The site I've written is cumbersome,. All of the product pages are written with pictures (modifications of my company's flyers) and are not readable. I've redesigned the 2nd product page as mostly text, and it shows exactly as I want it displayed. I want someone to rewrite that page in a simpler HTML layout, so that I can apply the format to all of the other product pages. We are not selling product on the site. It is for our distributors, and for queries on our lights. All of the ordering is done by phone or fax. I've had many compliments on the site from our distributors, except for the product pages of which there are 44. As I've said I work about 90 hours a week and the only way I can learn HTML is by breaking down pages that are written and display close to what I want. I will pay someone $50-100 for rewriting the page I've designed to display the same way but be easier to write.

Hi Anders -Thanks for the reply. No I've deigned the website, though I'll add info links later. The site I've written is cumbersome,. All of the product pages are written with pictures (modifications of my company's flyers) and are not readable. I've redesigned the 2nd product page as mostly text, and it shows exactly as I want it displayed. I want someone to rewrite that page in a simpler HTML layout, so that I can apply the format to all of the other product pages. We are not selling product on the site. It is for our distributors, and for queries on our lights. All of the ordering is done by phone or fax. I've had many compliments on the site from our distributors, except for the product pages of which there are 44. As I've said I work about 90 hours a week and the only way I can learn HTML is by breaking down pages that are written and display close to what I want. I will pay someone $50-100 for rewriting the page I've designed to display the same way but be easier to write.
Check you Private Mesages...

Lol, okay, but it's just so boring that I got 10 % warning when I swore once. + that was with ##### since it was in your filter
Anders - okay Don't spin your wheels trying to do my page - I'm working out a deal with a guy in Chicago to do all my sites in return for some of our lights. Thanks a lot for your replies. Mike

Archived