What Site is the best to use MYSQl databases on

SpOrTsDuDe.Reese

Hello i currently have a website up using blueshost.com. yet their file manager and image manager and mysql databases are very confusing to handle out. I am changine my site to a search engine and i need to konw what the public thinks would be the best site to use for my ideas. Also does anyone know what google uses as their host? or Ask.com? that would be my prefferable choice but im glad to hear your ideas!

I am changine my site to a search engine and i need to konw what the public thinks would be the best site to use for my ideas.
You mean what host? Any one should do, for a search engine make sure that you purchase alot of webspace and bandwidth. After all, say each page you index takes up on average 5 kb, after indexing 1,000,000 pages that is 5 GB of webspace needed. Start saving!
Also does anyone know what google uses as their host? or Ask.com?
They probably host themselves. Any company that big can afford some servers and a high-bandwidth connection, and that allows ultimate accountability for their data and services.

Ok. Is there anyone that you would prefer? Do you currently have a website and find it easy to navigate between the file manager and pHPmYaDmin? Also If anyone is planning to attend 'State University of New York College of Agriculture and Technology at Morrisville' in fall 2009 or somewhere around that time, would someone like to become my partner for this project? If you would then please PM me what you know about making websites Such as: JavaScript, ASP.Net, JSP,PHP,MYSQL,HTML,CSS,XHTML,FlashYou don't have to know everything there, just tell me what you do know and how much you know.

Ok. Is there anyone that you would prefer? Do you currently have a website and find it easy to navigate between the file manager and pHPmYaDmin?
I have a website, hosted on MythicHost, which has cPanel, making navigation, in my opinion, very easy, but I doubt that host will be able to serve the needs of a search engine, as they are quite small. You may be looking to spend over $50 a month for a good server, as there are billions of pages on the web.I must say that agriculture and technology, especially information technology, are a strange combination...

Archived