suddenly i lost my rank in google

bluetoother

using Google Analytics i found that visits from Google to my web site decreased in scary way since 10 days .iam running a forum which is built by me from a to z similar to VBulletini wrote a page called "post.php" to show threads in the forum with title derived from a database with meta-tags , this page used to get listed in google results to bring visitors to the web site , i change the thread title always when i find that editing title will help in SEO , could it be that Google considered changing page title is illegal way to get better ranks for threads so Google stopped showing post.php in search results ??

Well, for starters, it might be the fact that your web server is sending Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5 back in the header when your site is clearly not in english.As for other things, if your file name stays the same but the content - including the meta data changes - then it will be hard to maintain a relevent ranking since the search engines index it one way one month and then the next time around it find something else - so you're hurting yourself by changing your content like that.

Archived