Earning money using web site

zeeshan

The easiest way is with advertisments. That is, you place a banner on your site pointing to another company's web site. They could be paying you for every click on their banner, or for every sale of their product that was reffered from your web site.In a more complex scenario, you'd need something to sell online. Once you have a product or a service to sell, you can register with PayPal and use PayPal's Website Payments Standard.

but if i haven't given my credit cards number at paypal will my paypal account work
It can receive money, and send them from the PayPal balance, yes. But you won't be able to withdraw money. That is, you won't be able to transfer money from PayPal to a bank account, and from then on, actually touching some ca$h. Also, to actually enable withdrawing and sending money, I think you must pay PayPal $5. Not much, but you still need a credit card for that. You can freely receive money though. But not by donation buttons and the like. Only by explicit money transfers from PayPal's send money page.

yeah but using an credit card i can't withdraw ,or transfer the money ,and if i use my credit card on the internet it will be dangereous so i need to use the debit card will the debit card work at paypal
The idea behind PayPal is to make online payments safeĀ®. You can't use your debit card. If you use your credit card, you can submit shop from sites that use PayPal. They are supposed to send you to PayPal, from where you can enter your PayPal data. PayPal would then use your credit card to pay the merchant. PayPal never shares your CC data. That's the point behind it.

0ok where should i store the money or the revenue given by google? and i transfer them to my debit card,and if google pays me then there will be any need for me to pay a huge amount to any one?
Again, you can't use debit cards. Only credit ones. I think (but I don't know for sure) that Google could pay you directly to your PayPal account. If not, they can sure pay over a credit card directly.

Archived