can't hear sound files

smiles

my friend had found many sound file to put into my forum , I don't know how can he get it , and the sound files play well ( means I can hear music sound ) , but in the next several week , these sound files had problem , I can't hear it ... so how many reason for this ???thanks !!!

well i just can think about 4 things for this to accur.1. Your sound drivers might have got damaged or are out of date if the sound have changed format.2. Some code that should not be there.3. The file might have another map its in or are gone by delete.4. If the forum are runing from a host company they might have changed standards to not allow sound files.there is not 100% that these are the correct answer cause i dont know how your comp works :)

well i just can think about 4 things for this to accur.1. Your sound drivers might have got damaged or are out of date if the sound have changed format.2. Some code that should not be there.3. The file might have another map its in or are gone by delete.4. If the forum are runing from a host company they might have changed standards to not allow sound files.there is not 100% that these are the correct answer cause i dont know how your comp works :)

I doubt maybe it 's the fourth reason , I had right-clicked in it to find its url , copy , paste to view the page and you know what I see ??? :( joke words like this " hey , what are you finding :) " :D do you know any websites allows upload music ?Thanks !!!

Well sorry i dont know any site that allows it.

I had right-clicked in it to find its url , copy , paste to view the page and you know what I see ???  joke words like this " hey , what are you finding
LOL.................I i would possible make my own forum. Cause then i know what it allows :)

heheeh. I can give your friend a suggestion :)he should google for free Midi files cause they are small and are easy to load and sounds cool :)

MIDI files not created by the publisher (read: the person who put them on the web or who owns the web site using them) are subject to the same copyrights laws and usage restrictions as 'audio' files.In other words, using MIDI instead of audio files doesn't solve your problem.here's an old article, but no less valid: http://members.accessbee.com/jkwasnik/copyright/copyrt.html

I know about all that, but there are lots of pages that allows other ppl to us and download, from companys to ppl who makes them for a hobby and give them out for free.I could post some links but i have lost them when my hdd burned a month ago :) I just suggested Midi files cause they are smaller then MP3's and wave formats they will only take time to load and thouse are very protected by the copy right law's, but if you are lucky, you might find a person/company who allows you to take them for free but thats not likely :)

• 2 months later...