free music

smiles

music is not free unless the original artist either gives you permission or doesn't require you to ask for permission. If you are looking for music that you can buy in the store, for free, then you will not find much. And whatever you find, be careful - someone IS watching you.

music is not free unless the original artist either gives you permission or doesn't require you to ask for permission.  If you are looking for music that you can buy in the store, for free, then you will not find much.  And whatever you find, be careful - someone IS watching you.

My country has a wesite that allows people to hear music free ( means we can hear the song fully to its end ) , if that why they have to hide the url of that song ???what is the difference between the " free word " you say and the " free word " I had just say ???

well, they may have a license to stream the music to the general public for free. and this would be why you can't save the file or see the url as you put it.there is however, software that will record streaming audio or video - and doing that on the site you describe is theft.

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/M/MIDI.htmlits not the actual music - its a reduced synthesized versionYou know your cell phone ring tones (when they first introduced them) all MIDI. Remember how cheap they sounded - thats MIDI. Now you can actually have closer to real music on your phones (mp3).As a side note:If I visited your site and heard or saw MIDI files - I might puke. But there is a huge fasciniation with MIDI files - there is even a commercial here in teh US that mocks MIDI files that is very funny. Its a commercial for a cell phone and it basically show these MIDI composers getting all excited about composing the latest #1 song on the charts as a MIDI file. Only to have the advertising phone company dismiss their work by showing they now offer mp3 ring tones.

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/M/MIDI.htmlits not the actual music - its a reduced synthesized versionYou know your cell phone ring tones (when they first introduced them) all MIDI.  Remember how cheap they sounded - thats MIDI.  Now you can actually have closer to real music on your phones (mp3).As a side note:If I visited your site and heard or saw MIDI files - I might puke.  But there is a huge fasciniation with MIDI files - there is even a commercial here in teh US that mocks MIDI files that is very funny.  Its a commercial for a cell phone and it basically show these MIDI composers getting all excited about composing the latest #1 song on the charts as a MIDI file.  Only to have the advertising phone company dismiss their work by showing they now offer mp3 ring tones.

I had tried to put the beatles.mid of your w3schools ' example into my forum for bgsoundif I use tag <embed> the sound is bad , not continuousbut if I use tag <bgsound> hear it welldo you know why ???

hehe add this to your bgsound tagloop="-1" that will make the music repeat it self for all etarnity :)but for <embed> i cant help

hehe add this to your bgsound tagloop="-1" that will make the music repeat it self for all etarnity  :)but for <embed> i cant help

all right , I know it :) but hard question , the music will repeat when we turn to another page , is there any way to make it run continuos ( anyway will be accepted if it can't be easily explored by someone are viewing my side )

oki i can give you some tips. if you want the music to continon.none stop music-------1. make a frame set (I hardly not recomend this one but it works)2. Or use Iframes. just put the bgsound in the index.html page or what format it is and have use the Iframe as a target to open the the other pages and the sound will contunion (i recomend this)just for 1 page--------1. make a few pages and add the bg sound i each of them2. or like my faviorite use Iframes here aswell, just add the bgsound to the pages that are going to be opend in the iframe.and dont forget<bgsound src="Ilovemusic.midi" loop="-1"> :)

2. Or use Iframes. just put the bgsound in the index.html page or what format it is and have use the Iframe as a target to open the the other pages and the sound will contunion (i recomend this)<bgsound src="Ilovemusic.midi" loop="-1">  :(

ok , the second way , but if your condition doesn't allow you to have the second page with <html><bgsound src="Ilovemusic.midi" loop="-1"></html> , what will you do ? :) you only have one page so what will be in <iframe ??? > </iframe>the harder question :)

well this is how I use Iframe

<iframe name="mymain"  src="start.cfm" height="625" width="500" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">alternative text for thouse who dont have support for Iframe</iframe>

and to target the iframe use

<a href="[File]" target="mymain">

you can change the target and the name tag in the <a href> and <iframe>and i suggest that you have a fixed height and size in the linking pages so you just gets a vertical scrool by useing div tags sorry for late response have not been by the computor this weekend

well this is how I use Iframe
<iframe name="mymain"  src="start.cfm" height="625" width="500" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">alternative text for thouse who dont have support for Iframe</iframe>

and to target the iframe use

you can change the target and the name tag in the <a href> and <iframe>and i suggest that you have a fixed height and size in the linking pages so you just gets a vertical scrool by useing div tags sorry for late response have not been by the computor this weekend

well , I myself have a way Could you tell me more about start.cfm , the extension .cfm ???and [File] in

well i just copied the the text from my own work. it thouse not have to be start.cfm it can be .php .html or any others so dont mind .cfm same goes for the name. dont mind it. its just an exampel :).cfm are ColdFusion

• 1 month later...

Music sharing of any kind (streaming, downloading, burning) is illegal unless you have permission, or you pay for the services. Radio stations pay for the music they put on, Music websites pay for the music they let you listen to, and the ones who let you download the files pay even more or are illegal. In your country, I doubt they pay so its illegal but they face a way smaller risk of getting busted since its in another country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...