Blogger

tvbtoday

I don't know how many of you guys use Blogger, but it seems like more people like wordpress. Anyway, I am using blogger right now and I want to upload the blog to my server. That means I don't want a URL blog.blogspot.com. I filled out everything and got the main page going, but I can't seem to publish anything else (like my other pages). I think I have the correct path, but it still doesn't work. I wondered what I did wrong. Also, what is site feed? Thanks!

By the way, I like Wordpress because it's completely customizable. You can even tweak bits of the back-end if you would like things to be different.What do you mean by "I filled out everything"? And do you have a link to your server?You can't just save the source of the page, unfortunately, as that would only save the generated HTML. In fact, I don't believe there is a way of getting the blogger code. If there is, point us to the instructions and we'll have a look.You may have to download Wordpress, export your blog and import it into Wordpress.A site feed is a syndication of some dynamic content on the site (e.g. blog posts) into a simple standard format such as RSS or Atom.

All you have to do is go to the blogger help group and ask your problem.Why do you like to blogger ?blogger is like a free web host which has some limitations.If you own a web server space, then the best is wordpress.it is easy to install and use.

Archived