Please take a look and give me your feedback

Maliardo

The background image looks nice, although I can't tell what it is.The site as it stands seems to work OK, but I would expect your logo to link to your homepage.I notice that you don't have a privacy policy; some people might not like that.Finally, you seem to have grammatical errors in your ToS... (Yes, I'm a geek/nerd in more than one way.)

Looks nice. The background is nice and all your elements are put nicely together. 9/10.P.S. You have a PHP error at the top of your index. :)

Thank you for the constructive feedback I have received so far. It all helps! If you have not yet made a comment, please take a look at the site and offer me some feedback, just like the last 2 users have, which I do greatly appreciate.I do hope I hear much more from much more people.Thanks

Truth be told, I'd never register for your game, let alone pay for it without seeing a preview of some sort and without having some sort of a privacy policy (it doesn't have to be flawless, but if you're taking people's money and data, you should provide some guarantee for yourself, even it may later turn falsy).The preview I'm talking about can be a few screenshots of the various menus, hopefully showing the various things you can do in the game. The more visual, the better.

Based upon the feedback I have received from here so far, the Privacy Policy has been added.Thanks :) Please, if anybody else has any points to say, please post them.I want to read lots of feedback! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It's impressive. I like your background, and your banner looks awesome. However somewhere, I would like to see a description of the game and it's mechanics of how to play.

It's impressive. I like your background, and your banner looks awesome. However somewhere, I would like to see a description of the game and it's mechanics of how to play.
I've been thinking about that and a section will be eventually added that will describe what the game is about, however specific features will not be disclosed until the game is released.So I will give you some information now.The genre of this game is based on magic. So many games at the moment have the "gangster-type" genre. With no doubt, some of them are reasonable, however they all seem the same with all the same features. This game will be so refreshing from your typical game because you can do magic and there are so many factors to take into consideration, making the game ever-changing with the added touch of a challenge, thus adding excitement and color to your play.I can say it will be great when it's released, so just sign up and see what you think of it, and you'll be able to login when it's released, which should be very soon.Unlike other games, Dragons Lore believes that listening to the players are very important. This is why I am listening to your suggestions now, even before it's released.So, you are more than welcome to post any suggestions and ideas you have.Thanks a lot! :)

• 3 weeks later...

shouldn't you at least be able to know something about the character classes before you pick one? or at least get to change it (even just once) after the game has started without having to pay for it?

• 2 months later...

It had been decided that the release date would be set back to a later date. This is because we want to include more new features which we think players will appreciate and enjoy.The current plan is that Dragons-Lore will be released during January, with extensive testing during the month before, December.Please, you are welcome to still visit the site to offer your critique as all comments are useful in the successful development of a game of which we hope many players will enjoy.On a passing note, if you have very good at exploiting websites, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are currently looking for talented exploiters to try and exploit our website and give us feedback on weaknesses. This is because we believe that there should be a minimum level of bugs and security holes when the game is released. If you contact me, I will reply to you with further information.Other than that, it would be great if you could register, and when the game is released, you can offer a more extensive analysis of the website.Get in touch soon! :)

• 2 months later...

I know, I know... the game was meant to be released a few months ago. However, I am pleased to mention that that time has not been wasted and that new features have been added to make the game experience a more exciting one for all future players.Dragons Lore should be online within a few weeks. Signing up only takes a few seconds and you will be e-mailed when the game is released. Hope to see you there - and don't forgot, you are more than welcome to leave your comments here and I will read them.Thanks!

Archived