PHP Form for GoDaddy webserver

johngcrosby77

I am not well versed in PHP, but I need a good PHP form that has worked on a hosted Godaddy website. I have created a the standard frontpage form and it works, but the problem is that I need to create another form that will be emailed to a seperate email address. Godaddy only lets the standard Frontpage form get forwarded to only one email address; thus, If I have two different forms for two different organizations it will only go to one email not to my second email address. I was told by GoDaddy to create the form in PHP, but I have never created one in PHP. Below are the fillable fields that I need in the form:Name:Email:Phone:Questions and Comments:Can some one help me please?

You can probably use the HTML generated by frontpage. I think perhaps the godaddy people are suggesting that you send the form(s) through a PHP script that calls the mail() function. Like regular email, it's "TO:" parameter can hold multiple recipients. http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.phpI actually didn't understand your question very well, so I hope this is the start of a useful answer.

I need a template form that I can use on the web, but uses PHP to forward the form to my email box. I want to beable to change the form to send the form to what ever email address I need. I have created the form, but it is not set up for PHP forwarding it to my email box. I do not know how to do that.

Archived