Advertising this forum more...

alzable

I think you should advertise this forum on your homepage big and bold so people see it. The link I found was a small link on the left menu while browsing your examples.I think it will quickly make your forum grow!alzable :)

Actually there is a tiny link under the search box but othere than that...W3Schools gets many guests anyway, why not make the link bigger and get many more! This place has grown big an just a few days! Think if we make a bigger link!!

Else there can be no feedback, no input by the visitors, can there? :)It would only contain information and no communication. This was a good idea, so it should get a link inside the banner somehow, or a navigation next to the banner's location :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, making a forum popular is not an easy task at all. I guess w3schools has enough visitors that will eventually sign up. What is needed is some sort of forum advertising, yes.alzable

http://www.w3schools.com/about/about_linking.aspOn this site I'd like to see some 80x15 buttons for linking, cause otherwise it'll look ugly on my site... :)I already use other buttons for valid xhtml and css...button_xhtml.pngxhtml_button.pngXhtmlBut.gifxhtml.pngcss_button.gifcss_button.pngCssBut.gifcss.pngphp.pngphp.pngOther xhtml buttonsWAI buttons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aside from a link needed in all pages (not just the homepage), I would suggest putting a link to the respective forum and the conclusion of each tutorial:"for more help and insight on xxxxx, please visit our forums and discuss your questions with our active community"(or something along those lines - I'm a developer not a copy writer):ph34r: