PHP scripts and software!!

Guest Martin

Attention!!i need/want the script, easily tutored out to me of a staff login... e.g. the login you use to login to w3schools forum!!i also need some kewl software e.g. cutenews and phpBB but i know those, i want to know some of the websites to some good ones and... yeah! :) :)

You can't ask us to write you a login code,.. it is pretty complicated, just to serve for you...Ask us how to write you a column changer, a smiley chooser, a table, but you can't let us make your site.I am sorry, but a loggin code uses many languages :)-Html or Xhtml,-Css,-JavaScript,-PhpAND-MySQLNot something little that we can write :)

Attention!!i need/want the script, easily tutored out to me of a staff login... e.g. the login you use to login to w3schools forum!!i also need some kewl software e.g. cutenews and phpBB but i know those, i want to know some of the websites to some good ones and... yeah! :) :)

phpbb is located here: www.phpbb.netphp scripts are found inside the php manual, so u should first read the w3schools tutorial found in the home page, and get some look at how php works.so try to post here ur comments, and ny question u have faced.

Where do you want to use this login script for? If you wanna use it for a forum / blog / cms. i think its prebulit when you download the application/software. Read the manual. But if your creating something totally different and original, then you need to study the required languages/scripts for it. Login scripts must be secure and must be well coded, yah know! and i think the process of coding it is fairly complex. :)