Language Not Work In Login

masrawy

This is strange:<!--submitted user name: submitted password: database user name: database password: -->It's not showing you what you type in? It should be printing the usernames and passwords that you typed and from the database, it's not printing that?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought so, but it's not. The names are incorrect. It should be this:

echo 'submitted user name: ' . $_POST['login_username'] . "\n";echo 'submitted password: ' . $_POST['login_userpass'] . "\n";$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM hgi_member WHERE member_name='عمرو'") or exit(mysql_error());if ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)){echo 'database user name: ' . $row['member_name'] . "\n";echo 'database password: ' . $row['member_pass'] . "\n";}

It should be "login_username" and "login_userpass" instead of "username" and "password", and "member_name" and "member_pass" for the database.

OK, that's why it's saying the username wasn't found. Try using utf8_encode when you get the username and password. e.g.:echo 'submitted user name: ' . utf8_encode($_POST['login_username']) . "\n";echo 'submitted password: ' . utf8_encode($_POST['login_userpass']) . "\n";

I'm sorry, I don't think I can help you with this, I have never worked with Arabic text before. It would probably go quicker if you could find someone to help who has experience working with Arabic text. The site I linked to does have free classes to use to work with Arabic text between PHP and MySQL.

Archived