List Menu Mouser Over Effect

fazlionline

hello i want to made a list menu with five itemsthe second item have more 3 sub itemsi tried but the sub itmems are also visible by defalut.i want when i mouse over on the item, then the sub item shuld apears and when i move mouse from it , it should disapearis this possible with CSS and how.i am new to the CSS

hello i want to made a list menu with five itemsthe second item have more 3 sub itemsi tried but the sub itmems are also visible by defalut.i want when i mouse over on the item, then the sub item shuld apears and when i move mouse from it , it should disapearis this possible with CSS and how.i am new to the CSS
You could look around http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for a script close to what you want to do. Most likley if you are going to want a 2nd link/menu item to open up you will be useing div's to hidden display onclick or mouse over.Same thing is you want to use a pointer to mouse over and activate a graphic or div to show push out change color, etc...Also it would depend on want browesr you are useing also, some really neat things do work in all browers 100% the way you want. It has been a while since I look at that site, and I am sure others here would tell you even more sites where you could sample, test such scripts then mach up the one you want to work for you.

Archived