Html To Next Site

Onemorelevel

Hi all, I plan to work on a MMORPG For the next few years, but I need a little help on something for the webpage. I made a checkbox, and I have a Submit and a Back button. I have a few questions about this.

• How do I make the submit button be pale, and unclickable, until they check the box to agree to the terms of agreements?How do I make the website go back to the page before, in they click the back button?How do I make the website go forward, (onto the next page/step) if they click submit?How do I make it so that when they type in the username and password, it will send it to an email?

For whoever helps me, thanks!

As for disabling the submit button... that would be javascript

<form name="yourform" action="nextpage.php" method="post"><input type="checkbox" onClick="document.yourform['submitform'].disabled =(document.yourform['submitform'].disabled)? false : true"><input type="submit" id="submitform" name="submitform" value="Submit" class="submitform" disabled></form>

this would also get your next page by clicking the submit button... because the action of the form is the next page.

What help with email? how to make the link for it or something else. for the code to make an email work you need this:

<a href="mailto:blah@blah.com">My email</a>

In the <form> tag, I think you just put :action="mailto:whatever@your.addressis"And you can optionally include stuff to format the e-mail, like CCs, Subject, etc.edit: check out this page

Archived