Browser Stats Page - Mac No More

Guest TimNTO

this is by far the most useful site on the web, i've relied on it for years!I was just looking at the "Browser Statistics" page and thought it may be useful to mention that microsoft no longer makes or distributes IE for Mac, if you go to their site to download it they will actually recommend that you go download Safari.Just a tid-bit of info that web-developers should be aware when creating browser compatible sites...great site!tim

Yep, I read about this a few weeks ago. I really thought M$ was up to something weird with this, because it seems so very uncharacteristic of them to not push IE somewhere... but nothing seemed to come of it. I guess it's just done :):)

Yep, I read about this a few weeks ago. I really thought M$ was up to something weird with this, because it seems so very uncharacteristic of them to not push IE somewhere... but nothing seemed to come of it. I guess it's just done  :)  :(

They are just too busy trying to band-aid IE for Windows to worry about IE for MAC...lol :)