PHP forum code

Guest chanhmeo

HeyActually the Best Forum Software around is Simple Machines Forum. Simply because its free, updated frequently, is very stable and secure. Alot of Developer Based communties use it and it is starting to gain in popularity.Only downside of Simple Machines is the lac of Developers working on Addons but im sure as its popularity grows so will its developer base.Chaos

I want to make a forum for my class. But i have no money to bye this code. Anyone have free code share me pls.

Uhm, maybe you should just sign-up in a website that offers FREE forums. I think that there are a bunch out there. You dont need to install/download anything. They set it up for you. In a few clicks, you can have your own forum. I figured, that even if you got your code, you still have to upload it on a webhost and you need to buy a domain for it. It will cost you some money.But if you already have a webhost/domain, you could/should check its features if it has preinstalled forums. If your using CPANEL, you can see this in fantastico. installation is very easy. Otherwise, try contacting the support team of your webhosting company and inquire about this.Hope it helps. :)

• 3 years later...