New Account Verification

lanmind

Hello,Does anybody know if there are problems with new accounts being verified by the administrators? I created a new account forty eight hours ago and it needs to be reviewed before I can post with it. I'm supposed to contact a administrator with this problem but all three of them aren't accepting messages. Maybe they are busy but I hope they see this.

The administrators come on about once a month. Try the moderators instead.Why do you need two accounts anyway?

One account per member. The account bigcoder (IP match with Ianmind) has been suspended, temporarily to start with. Why do you feel you need two? It's possible to ask a moderator to change your display name, and you can make an email change in your account settings.

One account per member. The account bigcoder (IP match with Ianmind) has been suspended, temporarily to start with. Why do you feel you need two? It's possible to ask a moderator to change your display name, and you can make an email change in your account settings.
I wanted to ask some (legitimate) questions containing code that I didn't want the internet to know was related to my lanmind account.

I wanted to ask some (legitimate) questions containing code that I didn't want the internet to know was related to my lanmind account.
I don't quite understand. Do you use that account name on a number of different forum? Is it uniquely used by you? Because that's the whole point of an account, it grants you total anonymity. Can you PM me the questions? That guarantees it won't show up in any search engine anyways, and then I can judge better, because right now I don't see a legitimate need for a separate account, when we have a standing rule of one account per person.

Archived