Google Links

Guest Ijumper

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Google will eventually index your site, but it takes time.If you want to see more information about how Google indexes your site, go here: http://google.com/webmasters/
I know Google is smart but perhaps not that smart. I don't believe Google will find your page until somebody tells it the page exists. So you need an "established" website to point to your page. Then you sit back and wait ---eventually Google will find your page and decide how to rank/index it. This option may have drawbacks as links to your site from LINK FARMS tend to lower your ranking.You other option is to tell Google your page exists. This you can do in a variety of ways1-Use Google Webmaster tools to ADD A SITE (they will verify your ownership and grant you access to site data)2-Submit your site to Google for review3-Use a submission tool to submit yoru site to Google and probably several more search engines; check if your web hosting package offers this service4....I am sure there are several other waysbut, before you do any of that, validate your code and your CSS. Google likes pages with clean code.....Guy

• 11 months later...
Google will eventually index your site, but it takes time.If you want to see more information about how Google indexes your site, go here: http://google.com/webmasters/
Agree. You have to make a lot of efforts before google can index your site. continous SEO campaign like link building, article marketing, forum marketing and the use of social media. after a few months your page will be indexed by Google. We've been there and I must say that it's worth it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...