Can Anybody Please Help Me..

N3gATiVE

Ok.. So I Need To Find a Template in Which..Top-BannerHeaderTopmenuLeftmain-ContentRightThere is Any Problem Came If Template in PHP,Drupal Or in Anthing Als I Mean in EditingI Have Getting More Then Template in Coding Only There is Not Template Coding+Desin..K.. Thanks For Help :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Tell 1 Thing I Want Template Similar To Gamespot.com in This i Only Want 1 ThingSee There At Left,Right & Top These They Change EveryDay But i Not Able TO Understand HowCan He Change Left Right Its Soo Out Go & CheckAfter That 1 Important Thing is See This Image http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3856/homeiq.pngIts Of His Home Image Its Width in Coming Full in Page & His Other Thing Coming With Low Width See Thishttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3751/downk.png & At Left Right Coming Games Ads I Only Wht To Do ThisPlease Tell That in Template Of Top-Banner,Header,Topmenu,Left,main-Content,Right I Can Do These All ThingsPlease Tell..:)

CMS such as joomla uses templates with predefined areas (module positions) which can be controlled in design by css, these positions include header, left, right, top, main content, footer, banners and several other positions (25+), to allow for user preferences.Within these areas, are modules, whose design, can also be controlled by css, for example a vertical menu module, will contain html divs, unordered list with predefined id, and class names to produce this menu. All you have to do is amend the id, classes to your needs to produce the menu design you require.When you have finished the menu, you just chose which position you want it to be, left or right, and it will instantly appear there. This is how all these modules are designed, so all you have to do is adjust the predefined id, classes css styling of each of these modules to your needs.

aaaa Dam Sorry Not Got a Single Template Similar To My Site i Try To Make a Design At Dreamweaver But There 3 column header & fotter After No More is There Can You Please Tell How To Make Own Design{CMS} For Site Is There Any Software For Making Please Tell :)

I explained the template, is made up of different module positions, and modules which you can customize to your needs.You cant, find template which match what you require.Well you have to amend the module position areas TO MATCH WHAT YOU REQUIRE, they are probable there, but have not been enabled, have you even looked into this.....NNNNNOOOOO! is my guess.Once you have the position's to what that you require, customize backgrounds border, then look into customizing the actual modules, (menus etc).IT DOES NOT HAPPEN, BY CLICKING YOUR FINGERS, learn how the CMS site works, how to customize etc. NO, HARRY POTTER WAND IS GOING TO HELP OUT HERE!

To help clarify, what you're asking to do is fairly advanced, but it doesn't sound like you understand anything you need to use. You need to learn HTML and CSS before you even start trying to mess with a template. No one is going to create all of this for you, you need to learn how to do it so that you can do it yourself. Go through the HTML and CSS tutorials on the site, learn how they work and what they do, and try to create your home page. It's not going to be easy if you're just starting, it's going to take you a while to figure out how to create the home page like you want it. Once you start writing code, you can post your code here with any questions if you have them, but don't expect people to do your work for you. Writing your own CMS requires a complete knowledge of PHP also, writing a CMS is not an easy thing to do. I've got several thousand lines of PHP code that I wrote just to process my own templates, it took me a while to create that. This isn't something you can just copy and paste and get to work, you need to understand how HTML and CSS work and what they do. Learn those things first before you start trying to build a site.

You Getting Anrgy Sorryyyy My Ques Damage Your Brain But Very Sorry I Don't Have Too Much Knowledge About This Field But SeeI Have Seen 2-3 Templates Similar To My Site But At There Big Big Written Complany name For Example If i Take RocketTheme ThenAt Down Big Big Written Theme Created By RocketTheme This I am Saying Every Template Which We Take Written This in All& But I Don't Think So We Can Remove Did uThink Then Tell.. :)

To help clarify, what you're asking to do is fairly advanced, but it doesn't sound like you understand anything you need to use. You need to learn HTML and CSS before you even start trying to mess with a template. No one is going to create all of this for you, you need to learn how to do it so that you can do it yourself. Go through the HTML and CSS tutorials on the site, learn how they work and what they do, and try to create your home page. It's not going to be easy if you're just starting, it's going to take you a while to figure out how to create the home page like you want it. Once you start writing code, you can post your code here with any questions if you have them, but don't expect people to do your work for you. Writing your own CMS requires a complete knowledge of PHP also, writing a CMS is not an easy thing to do. I've got several thousand lines of PHP code that I wrote just to process my own templates, it took me a while to create that. This isn't something you can just copy and paste and get to work, you need to understand how HTML and CSS work and what they do. Learn those things first before you start trying to build a site.
I Learn Basics Of HTML & CSS More Then 2-3 Times & Also From Different Different Sites+Tutorial But Always When i Started Making My Site Some Some Stupid Problems Came Always Evertime I Seen Whenever I Try To Make It Some Stupid Problem Coming Template,Home Page,Custmize & Many Other I am Not Saying Other People To Do My Work I Also Want To Do My Work My Self But Always ******* So in This u Tell Wht I Do Whtever You Will Say I Will Do That Tell..

Start creating your home page. If you run into problems, make a new topic here in either the HTML forum, or the CSS forum, whatever the problem is about, and post the code you have and what the problem is. People will look at your code and tell you what to do differently. If this is a long-term project for you, it will be worth it to buy a book that you can learn from, books are better than the tutorials you'll find online.

Hey just follow the advice of Ingolme the first reply. Learn html and css very well they are the bed rock of every site and the begining of web developing. You say you dont know html. Then you come back later to say you've learn it. You learn html and css in 1 day? If you want to learn sit down learn and practicalize it. Dont just read through like you're reading a novel. Otherwise go pay a developer.

definitely show us what you can create as you do it, and we can help you through the initial hurdles and obstacles of modern day web design. Show us (and yourself, obviously) that you understand the basics. Build your skills and test them out on us! :)

Now I Got Template Similar To My Site in Joobma But Its in PHP Coding So Wht Now i Learn First I Again Learn HTML,CSS Then PHP After That Also I Get Problem I Shore I Will Get Different Different Thing In Different Different Coding So i Start Learning All Codng I Think It Will Take More Then 1 Year OMG Please Tell What I Do..Getting Bad

Archived