My Current Project

Heartless

That there is some extremely nice site design. It looks really professional and polished, the colours are great together...everything is of the highest order. The best site I've seen in the critiques forum.

In your gallery, the Flash content is not synced with the images below. The Flash contains just 9 images, and you have plenty more in the list below.You should also try to organize your gallery with PHP, so that you don't have to create several .htm pages of the same type, but instead just create one, and add the images.Oh, and BTW, I think it's "House M.D.", not "House M.C." (the caption in the Flash).Other than that, I agree with chibineku. The design is great. Somewhat simplistic, but slick and professional non the less.

The image rotator isn't suposed to syn with the images below. But the PHP gallery does sound good - I will look into that!It does actually say House M.D. Its just the rotator cuts off the text a little so it looks like a C - Still working on that.Thanks for your comment.EDIT: It doesn't cut off the text now. Just fixed it.

You know, looking again, the only change I would make would be to make the 'a' in 'mad' less obvious, or slimmer or something, to play more on the House M.D. thing...if that was an intentional sort of pun it's a bit lost. Perhaps even just some periods between the letters..

Archived