Oceanclip

Html

Hi there.I have here a few pages together, they are rather bland. My pages consist of an ocean clip I made years back with some information on rendering.I had followed a tutorial to build the animation, I made the page just to show case it. I know I could of picked a video hosting site, but I decided to have its own place. This would never of happened if it wasn't for the person who had made the tutorial. I can't think of what else to add, other than add the blue css header on my other two pages. With they're own title of whats on the page or the site's web URL.I originally had the idea of a box in the middle with button tabs at the top, just instantly taking you from one section to the next. I haven't got anywhere with that. Other than that idea, I can't think of anything else. And since someone had written the tutorial, perhaps I could add a snippet of my own quote under the header's URL.

Thank you GermanPrince :) Some html/xhtml and a little bit of CSS and flash clips can't be an entry to hack... :) I meant to add a snippet of my own quote giving obvious explanation to who made it and what my page was to it, an example of my project based mostly off someone elses example.

CogFilms.com provides the know how, and oceamovieclip is the evidence of that know how
Sounds a little too dry.

Well thats all I've done. One clip and some information, with another clip added with sound. I'm no 3D artist, this was just a try out years ago, and I spent time making it, so why confine it to a folder on my pc.What font should I change to ? Arial. And the pages opening in the same window, well, I could add a back link to the main page. But then doesn't the flash clip reload again? I could place that on another page and create button links.My webspace is free, I only have 100MB bandwidth with 2.5GB webspace. Its fine for that. I was lucky that someone last year on the web could convert my original video clips from WMV to flash.Even a more lazier way, just place an arrow image on the top left or the centre of the page and just run through the pages linked by hyperlinks, that wouldn't make much sense this way.

Archived