W3schools Tutorial In Pdf Formets

HASANUR

Learning can be a different process for different people. Although reading it, learning it, and being able to apply it correctly are all three different things. I usually just read through a couple of times till I get the key talking points so to speak, and then I just go out and start making stuff, returning when I need to look something up real quick. Generally though, I buy books and read those.

Dear the scientist what I am looking for how much time I allocate to learn web development per day as I have others courses like SAT-1,2 TOFFEL , IELTS to seek admission to reputable USA university to learn Bachelor of software Engineering.

Like I said earlier it depends on your aptitude, and how well you understand and process information. A realistic approach is to just go out and start making sites and build up your portfolio. Gain some "clients", even if they are just friends, and see what kind of things they may want out of a website, and then see if you can create it. Anybody can read, but the true test of ones skill lies in the application of that knowledge. If you feel comfortable with your knowledge base, then by all means go out and try and make stuff as that will be a good test of how creative you are as it relates to being able to code a "vision". Not sure if that helps, but I guess the bottom line is if you can create in code what a persons mind has in a vision, then thats definitely a good sign; just keep in mind that different client's visions' will necessitate different approaches, and as they say, the customer is always right, just make sure its to a Strict DTD and it validates! :)hope that helps.

• 2 months later...
Guest indefinitelee

I think providing the tutorials in pdf format (or some other way to dl them more easily) is a great idea. It's kind of cumbersome to have to save each individual page.

I would think its kind of cumbersome for one to have to go back and redo an entire website and have to put it into PDF format. They have something similar though; I think they call them books.

I would think its kind of cumbersome for one to go have back and redo an entire webpsite and have to put it into PDF format. They have something similar though; I think they call them books.
Exactly right. Especially for something so ever changing as web standards and such. It'd be hard enough to maintain the site but then to also have to update a PDF...Books are (can be) spendy. :) It's far cheaper (and easier) to right click and save as... :)

Exactly right. Especially for something so ever changing as web standards and such. It'd be hard enough to maintain the site but then to also have to update a PDF...Books are (can be) spendy. :) It's far cheaper (and easier) to right click and save as... :)
some would beg to differ, lol.The thing I like about books is that I don't have to be online or have my computer around just to read about something. Sometimes its just good to just read without the computer screen for a change, haha.

The thing I like about books is that I don't have to be online or have my computer around just to read about something. Sometimes its just good to just read without the computer screen for a change, haha.
That's true, but the only time I'd ever pick up a programming/scripting book is when I'm at a computer... :)

I guess I just like reading... (sometimes the bus is too darn crowded for a laptop, or for getting wi-fi).

• 4 months later...

somewhere in a W3Schools tutorial i saw links to amazon to buy the tutorials as books.there's something about books that a screen just doesn't have. computers are brilliant, but i'd never want the world to be without proper, real, solid books that i could actually hold in my hands or shove in my pocket!! :)

I clicked on those Amazon links a few days ago. They led nowhere. Perhaps just waiting for ISBN numbers or something. Of course the Refnes people would be heading that way, as giving away content for free is not realistic. There's A LOT of ### work in this place. Be thankful you just have to put up with a few banner ads. :)

the links (W3Schools books) worked fine when i looked at them a few minutes ago.....?I get the impression that they're hard copies of the online tutorials. It might be the beginning of a move away from free material, or it might just be sideline to try to help the site pay for itselfJ

Archived