Good work and keep it up

bbr

Actually, the forum uses the default IPB skin with a few changes. I would love to make a skin for W3 Schools but im only experienced with making skins for IPB v1.3 Final. Does IPB 1.3 skins work on ipb v2.0.4?Anyway I agree, great forum!alzable

Ive used the site for about 3 or 4 years i think now, im not sure, i lost count, but its helped me out for everything!Thanks to the admin folk by the way :)

Great page!!But can somebody send me this page in offline mode...the css especially the CSS TUTORIAL, i don't want to save every single page... of those many...pls mail it to: karsten-behrendt1@gmx.deor insert a download button on the pageTHXKarsten

Guest vxcriss

Great work with the site, specially with the content. This is very very very helpfull specially when someone is interested in starting to learn somthing new. It's a great starting point.

I think I am the most frequent visitor of W3schools.com, of hole my country :)
How can you know?
I do not know ofcourse. I visit the site every day, and more than ten minutes a page, more than ten pages a day or whatever. So I don't belong to the average visitor, that can be found at the About Page Views page.:)

Yes, it's very professional, but w3schools seriously needs help advertising this thing.And congrats forum, for hitting 200 members .:)

Great work on the site, guys. I've learnt everything to do with XHTML, CSS and XML because of this site, and frequently refer people willing to learn there. The most friendly, easy-to-use resource on the net!I'd like to see a more extensive PHP section, but I understand that the administrators use ASP over PHP, and so may know more about ASP (hence the bigger section).Anyway, great work. Shame that Jelsoft don't do ASP versions of vBulletin, otherwise I suppose this forum could have been integrated into W3Schools.

w3schools is such a great resource... :)And I share nationality with them (Refsnes). Yay! :)