VBScript.NET Help! Using Open With, in a hurry!

RobberBaron

I have made an application with Visual Studio with two assosiated file types: note and .bookThe problem is, when I open one of these files, it runs my application but shows up blank. In the file 'ApplicationEvents.vb' I have a function called Action(FileName), which opens the file from FileName into the application. The problem is, how do I run this function when a file is opened with my application? Please help, I'm in a hurry to get this finished!

• 6 months later...
I have made an application with Visual Studio with two assosiated file types: note and .bookThe problem is, when I open one of these files, it runs my application but shows up blank. In the file 'ApplicationEvents.vb' I have a function called Action(FileName), which opens the file from FileName into the application. The problem is, how do I run this function when a file is opened with my application? Please help, I'm in a hurry to get this finished!
Solved: user Environment.GetArguments() or something like it to get the file name that the application is opened with.

Archived