SVG: Mountains generation

Alikrus

Hello! :) I did google lot of times (few years) informations about simple algorithm by IBM for mountains building by triangles division, which i see in book of 1985 year. But, although this process is popular, i can't finding any listing for this! :) But why? :) Few hours ago i rich to my goal and my algorithm can working, but with bug. :)Last version: http[colon]//code[dot]google[dot]com/p/softrash/Thanks!

What bug exactly?The only thing I see at first sight is that you're having an inner SVG.... is that intended? I think you should be able to write the SVG without an inner one.

What bug exactly?The only thing I see at first sight is that you're having an inner SVG.... is that intended? I think you should be able to write the SVG without an inner one.
Sorry, but i started to svg-learning & scripting few weeks ago.Svg tag in svg - because it is an example from web-tutorial with sine graphic! I did simple removed all sine draw cycle and wrote my algorithm for triangles. I did modify only inside process and outside tags don't touched. :) And this algorithm is too primitive with many Arrays creation. But it is can realized with simple Array-matrix. But i can't doing this in this time... :)

Archived