JavaScript builder or something

Tachu

is there any program that allows me to create good javascripts? i know javascript, but all i can create is bugs.... hehe. anyway i'd like a program that, for example, i press a button then a window popsup where i have to insert the values and all that then when i press ok the program creates the code for me?thanks

There is microsoft front page...but that's better for html, and it's a pretty sad program for html. :)Or, we can be your program. Press the "new topic" button, enter your values, and someone will give you the code. Not too much difference, eh? :)

lol... i have frontpage dont like it. i also tried PHP Designer that it has JS also but it don't have what i want. also tried HTML Gate Free or something and is also mostly HTML. i already know a lot HTML and im tired of it, can't really do anything with it. anyway i decided to learn JS so then i can keep up with phP but i need to see good JS examples and a program that can do this can help me :)btw if i do start making those topics with the values i'll start to get really annoying and you'll all get tired of me and somday i'll be banned... hehethnx btw