Can Anyone Recommend A PHP File Manager

cyber0ne

I'd like to use my web server to allow people (friends, family... not all particularly tech-savvy) to host websites. But the problem is how are they going to manage their sites? I don't really want them to just email me their HTML files, nor do I want to walk them through SFTP and find a decent free client for them. Ideally, I'd like to have something akin to the File Managers one would find on, say, Geocities.The requirements would be that it would be free, easy for end-users, easy for me to secure, and as simple to administer as possible (simple like phpBB is simple). I'm not against giving the users shell accounts and using that for the authentication if I have to, as long as it doesn't mind me giving them a non-working shell (/bin/false, or maybe something I write that gives a little message).I've googled around and there are plenty of projects on the subject. Has anyone used one or more to any degree of success? Can anyone recommend something? Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.-cyber0nehttp://www.cyber0ne.com