EVERYBODY ! please vote

cncr

Is this a joke? You linked to it from this web development forum...what do you think the overall votes will be for?
Why would I be joking ????I am very serious,do I come across as a joker ? I am confused on what topic to start my website.I want real results and I just ask for a simple vote, thats all.If you don't want to vote, then just don't............ no problem !!thank you

I don't think it was clear that you were asking for a site topic. The survey I remember asked a more general question about popularity. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way it seemed.Anyway, I would think the best topic for your site is the one you know the most about.

I don't think it was clear that you were asking for a site topic. The survey I remember asked a more general question about popularity. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way it seemed.Anyway, I would think the best topic for your site is the one you know the most about.
I am sorry if I wasn't specific enough about it.I will do as you said but meanwhile I got some idea about what people like.Thank you !

I also would recommend that your website be about what you know best.
agreed. the first websites most people make are about a hobby they have, or some sort of band or video game them like.

Archived