Show insert data in database on my website?

eduard

I´ve written SEVERAL times that I´m stressed (because I´ve to solve many problems to solve!) I receive many replies! Is it strange that I miss important things? Nobody can concentrate well when he/she is stressed!But maybe you are never stressed?
everyone is stressed fior some reason or another, but it's all in how you manage it. From what I know, ShadowMage has a family. I imagine that gets to be pretty stressful, plus he has a full time job, and finds time to help out around here. In fact, that's what most of the regulars do, take time out of their busy/stressful lives to help others. Except... you don't hear them complain about it every other post. For some reason you assume we are attacking you because of your physical limitations. We never have, you just use it as an excuse for not being patient, wise, and studious in your learning endeavors. And granted what you've had to go through must have sucked, it's not reason to YELL at people who are trying to help you. But you never have taken the time to consider the lives of others, and what they might have also had to overcome in their lives. It's always all about you. That is the biggest turnoff, in my opinion. And for the record (again) all the answers you've been given have always been consistent in their nature and their context. We've even given you complete code examples. Personally,I think it's strange you insult and prejudge people who are only trying to help. It amazes me daily that people still tolerate it enough to help you at this point. If the situation is that our help is not enough, then perhaps something more must be done on your own end, like trying to do something else to make money.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, that's not what I think. The problem is that you don't pay attention to the answers we write. The problem is not how I'm thinking, the problem is how you are learning. Or, not learning. There's no reason to post the same answer to the same question again. If you didn't understand the answer the first time it was given, or the second or third time, there's no reason for me to think that if I post the answer again then all of a sudden you'll understand it. If you want the answer, it's in this very thread, go back and find it and pay attention. You asked the exact same questions in posts 65, 91, 106, and 165.Yes, it is strange when you miss important things over and over and over again. I would think that eventually you would figure out it's important and pay attention to it. So yeah, it's strange when you constantly fail to do that.
You are totally right (in a ´normal´ situation!)If someone is stressed-I don´t blame anyone, because it was my decision to move to Chile-things work different!

From what I know, ShadowMage has a family. I imagine that gets to be pretty stressful, plus he has a full time job, and finds time to help out around here.
Two children, both under 3 yrs. Very stressful at times.A wife. Also very stressful at times. :)Full time job...stress? I work in IT...'nuff said...Farm...Financial struggles...Piece of junk car... (but hey it gets me from point A to point B, so it's doing its job, I guess :))
But maybe you are never stressed?
Believe me, Eduard, I have stress.......

What's the solution, Eduard? If the way we are trying to teach you does not work, then what needs to change? Do we need to change? Do you need to change?
You don´t have to change (I think you can´t) and I´ve already changed!

You don´t have to change (I think you can´t) and I´ve already changed!
well, now we're getting somewhere... :)

Exactly my point. Everyone has stress. Everyone struggles now and then. That's life.
Exactly my point. Not many have much stress constantly for more than 2 years and a half. Not many struggles CONSTANTLY. That´s NOT life.

:) what does any of this have to do with web development?* This isn't a psychology bulletin board...* rhetorical question.

:) what does any of this have to do with web development?* This isn't a psychology bulletin board...* rhetorical question.
It isn´t, but when I teach (e. g. english) I want to learn someting more of my students so I understand them So I can stimlate them. It´s very easy just to critisize them. As I wrote before: I call that ´prejudiges´Also I´ve written: ´I hate them´

This is almost as good as the TV show " As the World Turns "
I am very glad that I am not able to watch foreign tv channels!

Is it worth keeping this thread open? Are all questions answered? If the topics are stress, life in Chile, and TV shows, then it sounds like the programming questions are over.
Yes, it´s ridiculous that such a small problem last for 2 weeks and therefore goes in several directions!So, close it please?Eduard Lid

Archived