New business site

vchris

Hey guys, I just launched my new business website http://www.vchrisstudio.com. I do website design and development. It's built with the codeigniter 2 mvc framework and I put a lot of effort on the quote form so I stop getting general emails for web design which I can't answer because there isn't enough info. It saves me a lot of time with the clients.Let me know what you guys think.

I love that type of design. Simplistic yet it still has a modern feel. Each time I come across one of these I feel like coding a new template. Good Work!

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, I just launched my new business website http://www.vchrisstudio.com. I do website design and development. It's built with the codeigniter 2 mvc framework and I put a lot of effort on the quote form so I stop getting general emails for web design which I can't answer because there isn't enough info. It saves me a lot of time with the clients.Let me know what you guys think.
Hello,Where can I put this kind of question with the best change people want to help me?Thanks so farHello,First of all I’m completely new here and also CSS is brand new for me.But if you can do it…. I can also only a matter of time my grandpa told me .What is my desire:I want to make a website template with the navigation menu buttons on top. Maybe also a sub-menu.In the middle a sort of “CONTAINER” (I hope you know what I mean) with a thin scrollbar in color. Background transparent.(look a the example website below)When possible I want to import an HTML page into this container.Easy to write text and positioning photo’s for me. If you have a better plan please let me know.The background must be FIXED. I have an image and this image is colored black on the outsides. This all (Navigation-menu, Background and container) must be keep the same position and size in every browser.With HTML I have made a sort of example you will find at: http://www.poverino.nl/www.poverino.nl/index.htm I have done this with a Iframe. Transparent so you keep see the background image.Also it is my wish on every page a few small buttons or image with: “Print Page” – “Send to friend” and “Bookmark”I need to see an example so I work the rest out myself. Who want to make time free and help me out.I now how to import a menu.When I have one example of several needed pages with the code I can work it out myself.If you have any question or you don’t understand what I mean please let me now.Thanks in advancedGreetings Mike

This is a very neat web design! I like it. This site may be in early stage, however, I would suggest a different links for the 3 sections on the home page (Web Design, Web Development, Online Marketing). This site makes me rethink if I should do another "template" for myself...Chuck

Hello,Where can I put this kind of question with the best change people want to help me?Thanks so farHello,First of all I’m completely new here and also CSS is brand new for me.But if you can do it…. I can also only a matter of time my grandpa told me .What is my desire:I want to make a website template with the navigation menu buttons on top. Maybe also a sub-menu.In the middle a sort of “CONTAINER” (I hope you know what I mean) with a thin scrollbar in color. Background transparent.(look a the example website below)When possible I want to import an HTML page into this container.Easy to write text and positioning photo’s for me. If you have a better plan please let me know.The background must be FIXED. I have an image and this image is colored black on the outsides. This all (Navigation-menu, Background and container) must be keep the same position and size in every browser.With HTML I have made a sort of example you will find at: http://www.poverino.nl/www.poverino.nl/index.htm I have done this with a Iframe. Transparent so you keep see the background image.Also it is my wish on every page a few small buttons or image with: “Print Page” – “Send to friend” and “Bookmark”I need to see an example so I work the rest out myself. Who want to make time free and help me out.I now how to import a menu.When I have one example of several needed pages with the code I can work it out myself.If you have any question or you don’t understand what I mean please let me now.Thanks in advancedGreetings Mike
This topic is not the appropriate place to post your questions as it's a topic about the OP's website. If you have a website you are trying to make and have specific problems implementing specific features, make a thread about the specific issue in the appropriate sub-forums; HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc.

This is a very neat web design! I like it. This site may be in early stage, however, I would suggest a different links for the 3 sections on the home page (Web Design, Web Development, Online Marketing). This site makes me rethink if I should do another "template" for myself...Chuck
I have put so many hours in the development of this template. Too many if you ask me. I'm rarely happy with what I do but for once I love it! I'm looking into improving the site and will be adding to my services page. I've designed a new header but still not sure if I'll be going wordpress. Wordpress would make it easy to update and blog but I'd have to lose the bilingual feature. It would just be way too complicated to set up a bilingual wordpress tying with a bilingual bbpress. I might be sticking with CodeIgniter2. I also want to add a blog so I can get more visitors. The blog will be aimed at users who are new to websites (my clients), basically what are cms, wordpress, hosting, domain names... Maybe add a forum for questions. Since I added my quote form, I've been getting less request for quotes maybe because it's too long/complicated.

• 1 month later...

Archived