Passing Value in ASP Server tag

Guest yagnik3128

Guest yagnik3128

This is the Code

<TABLE id="Table4" style="HEIGHT: 19px" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="358" border="0"> <%For Each FetchLawRow In FetchLawDS.Tables(0).Rows%>   <TR vAlign="top" align="left">      <TD style="WIDTH: 7px" width="7">       <P><asp:CheckBox id="CheckBox3" AutoPostBack =True runat="server"                          Width="16px"></asp:CheckBox></P>      </TD>     <TD class="TextObject" width="255">     <P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-             SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"><%=FetchLawRow.Item("Name")%>                               </SPAN></B></P>     </TD></TR><%Next%></TABLE>

Here checkboxex will be created at the ruin time as per the total rows in DataSet FetchLawDS. and for all the check boxex the ID will be same "CheckBox3"But i want to know (the value of FetchLawRow.Item("ID")) in the Code at the time of CheckBox3_CheckedChanged... i mean which checkbox is clicked...Please Help me..i have tried a lot...and don't get any solutionAnd i am not allowed to use the DataGrid...... :)

• 2 weeks later...

first of all, i guess that the checkbox ID must be unique, ru getting any error with that?? u can use script to get the necessary checkbox details.

This is the Code
<TABLE id="Table4" style="HEIGHT: 19px" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="358" border="0"> <%For Each FetchLawRow In FetchLawDS.Tables(0).Rows%>   <TR vAlign="top" align="left">      <TD style="WIDTH: 7px" width="7">       <P><asp:CheckBox id="CheckBox3" AutoPostBack =True runat="server"                          Width="16px"></asp:CheckBox></P>      </TD>     <TD class="TextObject" width="255">     <P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-             SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"><%=FetchLawRow.Item("Name")%>                               </SPAN></B></P>     </TD></TR><%Next%></TABLE>

Here checkboxex will be created at the ruin time as per the total rows in DataSet FetchLawDS. and for all the check boxex the ID will be same "CheckBox3"But i want to know (the value of FetchLawRow.Item("ID")) in the Code at the time of CheckBox3_CheckedChanged... i mean which checkbox is clicked...Please Help me..i have tried a lot...and don't get any solutionAnd  i am not allowed to use the DataGrid...... :)

• 1 month later...