Puttig the folder of my first order on my website?

eduard

I have many problems with my family to get money to live which I still need!Is it a good idea to put the folder of my first order in the folder ´español´ of my website (www.eduardlid.com/español/first order)?If so: What do I have to put in the folder first order (I don´t have much time because of the time difference!)

I have many problems with my family to get money to live which I still need!Is it a good idea to put the folder of my first order in the folder ´español´ of my website (www.eduardlid.com/español/first order)?If so: What do I have to put in the folder first order (I don´t have much time because of the time difference!)
Huh?Anyways, You cannot have special characters in a filepath because:1 the system might not recognize the character or the user will not be able type the character.2 you cannot have spaces in your file.www.eduardlid.com/espanol/first_order

Huh?Anyways, You cannot have special characters in a filepath because:1 the system might not recognize the character or the user will not be able type the character.2 you cannot have spaces in your file.www.eduardlid.com/espanol/first_order
Thanks! (I don´t use this URL, was just an example!)

Archived