See content!

eduard

Dear ...,This post I don´t like at all! But another time I haven´t received any money of my brothers and sister and this is since a long time the same (I haven´t anymore contact with my parents since a month - it´s a long story!).This causes a lot of stress and (obvious) this has much influence to my study and now work as web developer!Therefore I´ve the very impoñite question if I can borrow this month (september) money ($ 400) and next month (october) and I don´t know now how much, because I´ve so far 2 orders, but probably less! (I want to finish my website in 2 weeks!). From november I want to earn completely my money!I certainly pay it back! I intend to come to The States next year, also if this request is negative! I hope to hear from you soon, also if you´ve suggestions!Eduard LidChileP. s. Excuse me for my english! I don´t know if anything is good and clear!

Why don't you take out a loan from a bank?
It´s impossible! I still haven´t a bank account, because I´m still waiting for my Visa (and identification number!)

It´s impossible! I still haven´t a bank account, because I´m still waiting for my Visa (and identification number!)
I don't think it's appropriate for you to be asking us for money on this website as it's completely off topic and rather uncomfortable for readers (I know I don't like seeing this).I've been away from the site for a few months, and I remember you from before. You share a lot of your problems with us on this site, which really are inappropriate or have nothing to do with the idea/topic of the forum. These forums are for discussing web development. You can discuss your web development problems here but this (and a few of your other threads) have nothing to do with web development are as I stated above, uncomfortable and strange/silly to see. Even when you have a legitimate question/problem with web development, you always seem to redirect to a personal problem as an excuse.I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really want to come to this site and see a post asking me (or other forum goers) for money.

I don't think it's appropriate for you to be asking us for money on this website as it's completely off topic and rather uncomfortable for readers (I know I don't like seeing this).I've been away from the site for a few months, and I remember you from before. You share a lot of your problems with us on this site, which really are inappropriate or have nothing to do with the idea/topic of the forum. These forums are for discussing web development. You can discuss your web development problems here but this (and a few of your other threads) have nothing to do with web development are as I stated above, uncomfortable and strange/silly to see. Even when you have a legitimate question/problem with web development, you always seem to redirect to a personal problem as an excuse.I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really want to come to this site and see a post asking me (or other forum goers) for money.
You are totally right! (except my presnt situation has been changed!). But what should I? I´m desperate .....

Try to find a different job, it does not have to involve web development while you're still learning.Even if they wanted to, if you don't have a bank account then nobody is going to be able to send you money.

Try to find a different job, it does not have to involve web development while you're still learning.Even if they wanted to, if you don't have a bank account then nobody is going to be able to send you money.
To find a job as a foreigner and disabled is impossible in Chile (I´ve done that for more than 2 years!).I don´t have a bank account, but a good chilean friend (woman) has!

If you don't have any money, get a job.If you aren't good at your job, go to school.If you can't go to school due to money problems, find an easier temporary job.If you can't get hired where you live, move.I'm going to be blunt here. It hasn't worked so far, but maybe if enough people tell you, it might. Nobody cares about your personal problems here. You may be in a terrible situation, but this is a forum meant to guide and teach people who have problems with web development or anything else associated with the other boards. Keep it professional. Whining about your life and how bad you have it will not get any of your problems solved faster-- be they personal or noteworthy. In fact, it has an adverse effect. You derail your topics this way and complain that the whole world is against you, thus making the users that much more frustrated at you when you return for round 36.Oh, and We are not going to give you money.

I'm going to close this thread, like has been pointed out this is a web development forum so let's keep the topics relevant to web development. While some of us may sympathize with Eduard's personal problems, at the end of the day they are his problems that he needs to solve. No one else can solve his problems for him, and I also don't think it's appropriate to solicit for money or donations here. Feel free to send me a private message if anyone has any questions or comments.

Archived