Thank You, JSG!

Fmdpa

I believe now is an appropriate time to publicly thank justsomeguy for his dedication to this forum as he recently passed a total of 20,000 posts. When I came to the forum about a year and a half ago, the most helpful members quickly became apparent. Although I there is a large handful of members that I greatly appreciate, JSG has distinguished himself with no-nonsense, down-to-earth replies that are extremely educational. We can give JSG significant credit for making/keeping this forum polite and helpful which is what makes it unique from so many others. He accommodates you regardless of your learning stage and discourages topics that go in the wrong direction. Instead of always giving you the answer in straight code, he will walk you through your problem to make sure you will remember and understand the solution. He promotes learning even after your question is answered by recommending valuable authoritative resources. JSG, thank you for the unprecedented dedication and support you have for this forum. Keep up the good work!

I agree 100% with the OP. Thank you justsomeguy, you're name is ironic because "YOU DA MAN!", quite frankly. As stated before by others this forum is full of nice people who are very helpful just as yourself, Deirdre's Dad and many others. In my short time on this site things have never changed and that is good. I plan to come here for many more years and read JSG's informative posts.

I would also like to take a moment and thank JSG. Thank you! I never really joined any web development/design forums in the past before. I basically just searched them via google and most of my questions were answered by searching. It is until I came across this site that I was made interest in joining because as a 'guest' visitor for a bit, I saw and realized how nice and helpful this place was/is. What I really like about it is the professional 'feel' this site has; meaning no bashing each other, people respectful, and helpful no matter how many questions people ask even if it's the most redundant question(s). So thanks also goes out to all that have been helpful, JSG, Deirdre's Dad, thescientist, JamesB, the moderators! Oh yes and O.Samuel! I guess since I never really introduced myself in the introduce yourself part of the forums, I guess we can call this here my introduce myself. :D

Archived