Remove Space (Urgent....!)

vijay

Hi All, I m using dreamviewer for programming in CFM ColdFusion.I write simple page: and try with only helloword only and by html code"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"><HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Simple Hello page</TITLE><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"></HEAD><BODY> Hello</BODY></HTML>"instead of this I tried with only hello word w/o spaceNow Problem is that It execute properly but whenever i'll execute it I'll get 75% space in View Source I want to remove that Space Plz tryWhenever I am Doing programming with component, query workinh with database at that time I've same problem.So plz try to remove that space Thanx Vijay

Hi, FrndSame try to remove Sapce when we see View Source I think I m using Cold Fusion thas why I have So much Space So Plz Find that and tell methanxVIJAY

Please, proofread your posts before you send them. It boggles my mind that someone can write a website but not get even close to using correct English.As for your question, what is this "space" you're referring to? What is 75% space? And it sounds like your asking about changing the way the source looks, and not the website?

And it sounds like your asking about changing the way the source looks, and not the website?
That's what I got out of it too. He probably wants to change the source so the html is compressed and difficult to dissect...

Hi,A man Even I wright Simple "HelloWorld" then Also there is Space 75%part is blankwith only VariableAnd also w/o variableSo Now U tell me I m Using ColdFusion Server In Php I didnot get thisIn that ViewSource in One line For HelloWorld But Not For ColdFusionNow Tell meRegardsVijay