About To Start Making A Game Using Flash Cs5.

salvync

Hello everyone. I am about to start working on a new game using flash cs5 it will be free and target for the Android and Iphone. I am not an expert but I have created to games already. I just enjoy making games that people like, I like the feeling.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone.I am about to start working on a new game using flash cs5 it will be free and target for the Android and Iphone. I am not an expert but I have created to games already. I just enjoy making games that people like, I like the feeling.
Hi , Cool I wish that I could make games for stuff like iphones.My cell is regular and i dont know anything about iphones/android or any fancy electronics lol.I remember seeing a vid on the net a yr ago or so about a guy who made millions with his apps or whatever it is called for iphones...the thing he made sold for allot during Christmas...it was a f*rt apps lol.sorry i cant say the word but i think you figure it out.it seems that people get more sells for something that is unique/new.....

Hi , Cool I wish that I could make games for stuff like iphones.My cell is regular and i dont know anything about iphones/android or any fancy electronics lol
I am pretty sure there are emulators out there to help you test applications and websites for mobile devices.

Archived