Search on this forum not working?

eccles

This is very strange. I signed up for this forum yesterday, but I found that when I use the search function here, I never get any results! After browsing through some of the topics, I decided to search for "SQL" (which is all over the place) and still no luck. I've tried other very common subjects, but not a single hit. I've tried both the simple search and the advanced mode. I'm on several other forums and I've never encountered such a weird problem. I've also checked my account/profile but can't see anything there that might affect me. Any clues please?

Eccles the forum is as active as it used to be (if not more, considering the exceeded traffic messages). However the forum software is hosted in invision power's servers (and correct me if i am wrong guys) and there isn't someone from w3schools maintaining it. We got moderators that are pretty active, but their job is to keep the forums clean and in order. The code is being taken care of by invisionpower. You should refer to the problem in their forums if someone haven't done it already.

Archived