how to make a table like structure

rlmEEna

i want to make a table like structure in CSS. can anyone help me out.i want to make a table in CSS with 3 rows in which middle row has 3 columns. like this one.

______________________|_____________________||    |                                |    ||    |                                |    ||    |                                |    ||    |                                |    ||    |                                |    ||    |                                |    |______________________|_____________________|
i dont want to use tables due to some problems, so i want to do it in CSS. can any one make a CSS and HTML for me for this work..thanks a lot.

<html><head><title>Untitled document</title><style type="text/css"><!--body {text-align: center;}div {margin: 2px auto auto auto;background-color: #00aaff;border: groove 3px #ffffff;}div#header {width: 800px;height: 75px;position: absolute;top: 10px;left: 112px;}div#left {width: 150px;height: 450px;position: absolute;top: 85px;left: 112px;}div#middle {width: 500px;height: 450px;position: absolute;top: 85px;left: 262px;}div#right {width: 150px;height: 450px;position: absolute;top: 85px;left: 762px;}div#footer {width: 800px;height: 50px;position: absolute;top: 535px;left: 112px;}--></style></head><body><div id="header">Header, banner?</div><div id="left">Left column, menu?</div><div id="middle">Middle column, main content?</div><div id="right">Right column, ads?</div><div id="footer">Footer, © webmaster</div></body></html>

Here's an example, but it's not easy to change if you want other width's and height's for your document due to the absolute positioning. You can of course change background for border and columns, or have no color. If you don't know much css, and can't edit it, get back to us here with your width and height and stuff...