$´s for designing a website?

eduard

A UML diagram never hurts, it can help make a complex design easier to understand.
thanks for everything

Testing, Q/A, deployment
can you elaborate what does it mean by Q/A?

can you elaborate what does it mean by Q/A?
Q/A stands for Quality Assurance. Depending on the client, they may have a team of users test and use the application prior to it being released into production. This is their time to debug the application for any bugs that may exist, and send it back for fixes, patches, revisions. Basically this where the ###### hits the fan and you as a developer get feedback (positive or negative) for all the work you've done. Most of my work projects go through this phase. Typically our client has use case scripts that the testers go through, with common tasks expected to be handled by the application. I.e., go to home page, click about, land on about page, etc. It will outline things like what the focus should be, what the page should like (all elements are positioned where they are supposed to) and that everything functional works as expected. It's basically making sure the design document works in real life. Once the application passes Q/A, it's usually onto deployment into production. Edited by thescientist

Guest LH91325
Why do I receive replies (like the ones above!) which have nothing to do with me?
Why do you think that everything has to be about you?
  • Like 1

Q/A stands for Quality Assurance. Depending on the client, they may have a team of users test and use the application prior to it being released into production. This is their time to debug the application for any bugs that may exist, and send it back for fixes, patches, revisions. Basically this where the ###### hits the fan and you as a developer get feedback (positive or negative) for all the work you've done. Most of my work projects go through this phase. Typically our client has use case scripts that the testers go through, with common tasks expected to be handled by the application. I.e., go to home page, click about, land on about page, etc. It will outline things like what the focus should be, what the page should like (all elements are positioned where they are supposed to) and that everything functional works as expected. It's basically making sure the design document works in real life. Once the application passes Q/A, it's usually onto deployment into production.
thanks for elaboration. i wish i would get a opportunity to work in collaboration soon.

Why do I receive replies (like the ones above!) which have nothing to do with me?
You said earlier you're done with it... so all that's left is for us to give you tips for pricing in general. You don't seem to want to read them... but others do, so we say those things anyway.

You said earlier you're done with it... so all that's left is for us to give you tips for pricing in general. You don't seem to want to read them... but others do, so we say those things anyway.
Ok But why in MY mailbox?

Because you're still subscribed to the topic. You can unsubsribe by clicking the "Unsubsribe" button at the top right corner.