help me about remoded dcms facebook

bdmobis

hi i m new here and new in php i havent enough idea about php....but i m interest learn it if any one help....lets move to the topic ....i m using dcms remoded facebook version check it http://borobari.tkbut i want to add more feature on it just like user cant see statuse without be a friends, comment on wall post,hide photo album, hide information and more who will help me please.......

This is far too advanced for somebody who doesn't know PHP. It could take months or years before you can acquire the knowledge needed to do this.

Foxy hit the nail on the head... If you don't know php you basically will not be able to do any of those things. Those are advanced features.

I could do it myself, if I wanted to. I'm only telling you that you need at least intermediate PHP knowledge for it and it is not something that can be taught in just one forum topic.

first define friendship. start with making the table in database for friendship as minimal as three columncolumns int reciverid, int senderid,bool accept reciverid ans senderid is foreign key which will be conncted with userid in user table(which you have already probably) make reciverid and senderid composite uniqe constarint.

Edited by birbal

than do it for me than I will learn
Um, no. Learn PHP so you can make it yourself. You'll learn more. We are not trying to make it hard, and in no way am I an expert at PHP. However, I know enough to make those features and, like Foxy said, is intermediate PHP. It is difficult, we aren't trying to make it difficult.