question about invision-power board (IPboard Forums)...

rootKID

hello everyone... a question is needed to be asked... in this forum here: www.tbdev.net then they are using Invision Board (IP-Board Forum)...but what version i dont know and i dont care... the thing i do care about is 2 othet stuff at my own site here: www.speed-scene.com when i am adding a code to the site forum in the 'Speciel BBcode' tool and then chose PHP orr such, and same with a Normal Code tag...then in the code automaticly, its adding stuff like font size and such... even true its a SQL/PHP im adding... and i have no clue how to fix... so hoping someone can give me a answer... also... the second thing i cared about was that when a new member orr such are trying to make a new thread, then a moderator has to accept he's post before it will be showed... can someone tell me how to fix that so it will do this automaticly?... Thanks in advance as useally! :)...

• Like 4

the setting is probably in your admin panel whatever forum software you are using

IPboard 3.2.X but i can't find it anywhere :'(... EDIT: Asked this on ForumCore.net also... hoping answers soon from there i suppose :)...

Edited by rootKID

sorry for late reply, and yes. i do know this, just where and how?...

The second issue is in the section on member permissions or posts. I'm not sure what you're asking with the first question, but if you're trying to modify the rich text box then you probably need to use a mod or manually change the appropriate files to do what you need.

hmm... let me explain the second question like this, its like this board. im still a normal member, but your guys can see my postes... on my forum, they simply can't since the moderator orr admin as a default needs to accept it... at least i think so, since the (POST) count on the user is still on 0 when i tried to add my very first post on a test account... and it did not go up before the admin/mod have accepted it as visible :/...

ohh... my bad... i did not understand the post (#6), i suppose ^^'... anyways... like you said earlier. then i need to change the setting somewhere... and this i do allready now about...the thing is that when im posting a reply to a thread or somfthing like that. then inside the code (PHP,SQL,ECT LIKE THAT...), somewhere like after a ''div'' box orr somfthing like that,then i get the stupid codes like so: WU770994.png and that is not supposed to happends...so that is what im going to trying to change... im trying to change so the PHP,SQL,Codes and such are not going to be disturbed with such stuff that not are going/supposed to be there.

may i ask what kinda paste this means?... :/... just to have a little idea about what your talking about? :)... and thanks for the answer also ;)...