File Uploading Script

Mudsaf

Okay this is part of my file upload script what has been taken from tizag websites. Somehow this is giving me the error and $target_path = ../Materials/

if (isset($_GET['submit'])) {$target_path = $_GET['directory'];$target_path = $target_path . basename( $_FILES['uploadedfile']['name']);if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploadedfile']['tmp_name'], $target_path)) {    echo "File ".  basename( $_FILES['uploadedfile']['name']).    " has been sussefully added to websites.";} else {    echo "There was error during upload, please check that filesize is not higer than 8MB.";echo $target_path;}}

Notice: Undefined index: tiedosto in E:\xampp\htdocs\admin\lisaa_tiedosto.php on line 422

Here is part of my form that does php_self

<label>Tiedosto:	<input type='file' name='tiedosto' id='tiedosto' />  </label>

And here is PHP

if (isset($_GET['submit'])) {$target_path = $_GET['directory'];$target_path = $target_path . basename( $_FILES['tiedostot']['name']); if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['tiedostot']['tmp_name'], $target_path)) {  echo "File ".  basename( $_FILES['tiedostot']['name']).	" has been sussefully added to websites.";} else {  echo "There was error during upload, please check that filesize is not higer than 8MB.";echo $target_path;}}

Tried to edit $_FILES['uploadedfile'] to ['tiedostot'] Oh readed it cannot be used with get method have to change to post ^^

Edited by Mudsaf

This isn't the safest script.
Why is that? Because he is not checking what kind of file is uploaded?

Why is that? Because he is not checking what kind of file is uploaded?
Not only that, but the user can even choose which directory to upload files to.

Not only that, but the user can even choose which directory to upload files to.
Just realized that. Thanks.