How to set restriction in a complexType?

sleax

Hi to all!I've a question to ask to you.If i have a simple type, i know how to set any restriction, like this:

....<xs:element name="age" type="integer"><xs:simpleType>  <xs:restriction base="xs:integer">   <xs:minInclusive value="3"/>   <xs:maxInclusive value="10"/>  </xs:restriction></xs:simpleType></xs:element>....

So i can only put a integer number included among [3,10].if i want to do this in a complexType like here

...<xs:element name="person"><xs:complexType><xs:sequence>  <xs:element name="age" type="xs:integer">...</xs:sequence></xs:complexType></xs:element>....

it should be something like this

...<person><age>99</age></person>...

but if i want to set limits to integer value age?

You need to define your own simple type, and then set THAT type as the type of the element(s) you want it on - in this case, the "age" element.So for example:

<xs:element name="person"><xs:complexType><xs:sequence>  <xs:element name="age" type="childAge">...</xs:sequence></xs:complexType></xs:element><xs:simpleType name="childAge">  <xs:restriction base="xs:integer">   <xs:minInclusive value="3"/>   <xs:maxInclusive value="10"/>  </xs:restriction></xs:simpleType>